Three Ways to Enjoy The Canal
- Charter Trips: Book a boat for a private event or party.
- Public Trips: Open to the public and can be booked in advance online or on the towpath on the day, if space permits.
- Themed Trips: Cream teas, special events or music evenings. These can be booked and paid for online.
- Departs from Odiham, Hampshire, RG29 1DH.
- Holds up to 50 passengers plus 4 crew.
- Has a bar and toilet facilities.
- Ample parking in the nearby carpark located over the canal bridge, just past the Waterwitch pub.
- Public, charter and themed trips available.
- Trips last 2.5 hours.
- Departs from Woking, Surrey, GU21 4LJ.
- Holds up to 12 passengers plus 2 crew.
- Hydraulic lift to enable a maximum of two non-powered wheelchairs to be boarded.
- No toilet onboard, but facilities are available locally.
- Passengers are welcome to bring their own food and drink.
- Parking in Brewery Road car parks or town centre.
- Normal trip lasts 75 minutes; extended trips available.
Depending on weather and water conditions, the boats travel east or west at a relaxing, less than walking speed.
Both boats are operated by John Pinkerton Canal Cruises Ltd and are crewed by trained and qualified volunteers. All proceeds go directly to safeguarding the Basingstoke Canal for the future.