Becoming a member will really help make a difference towards the conservation and sustainability of the canal and help in our aim of “Keeping the canal alive”, not just for today but to benefit future generations.
- Contributing to the upkeep of the canal
- Regular newsletters highlighting the activities of the Society to maintain and support the canal
- A free trip on John Pinkerton II trip boat
- Discounted tickets on Society trip boats
- Member only social events
- Opportunity to volunteer
Download our Membership Leaflet
With a range of membership packages available there’s a package to suit everyone.
*Please Note: These payments will be on a recurring basis. If you do not wish to pay this way please visit our Annual Payments page for more options.