12 & 13 April 2014
Start time :
9.30 – 10 at the Barn at Colt Hill, Odiham
The Barn at Colt Hill
- All noisy jobs, e,g shovelling road stone (which has been taken to Colt Hill in Fly II, chain sawing up the tree trunks then remove for logs
- Move the 2 half bags of road stone inside our fencing, or us them
Saturday p.m. & Sunday
- Put the rest of the tree root & the piles of root and wood in the barge to go to Lodge Farm.
- Bring the barge back to Lodge Farm from North Warnborough
- Move the bag of sand inside our fencing
- Move the unused piles inside the fencing
- Replace the pub notice board
- Finish our last bit of fence panel and hang the gate.
- Level the ground outside our fence and lay turf.
- Take our metal fence down.
Please let me know if you can come.