New for 2024! Come and join us for a night with SaxandUke.
Hannah Spires (saxophone) and Matthew Quilliam (ukulele) present this exciting new duo act. Allow them to serenade you with your favourite pop and jazz songs, as they seamlessly blend their instruments together to create a bright and cheerful style. Having just completed their studies in music at university together, this pair are already busy playing across the south of England in a variety of venues and festivals.
- Departs at 7pm. Please be at the wharf by 6.40pm.
- The ticket price includes a tasty Jollof Rice box. There is a chicken or vegetarian option when booking your ticket.
- A great opportunity to enjoy this original duo and maybe have a catch-up with your friends.
- Tables are laid for groups of 4 people, and although we can make slight adjustments you may be asked to share.
- If you would like to sit with friends who are booking separately, please make a note of this in “Additional Comments”. We will try our best to accommodate you.
- This cruise will last around 3 hours, taking you eastwards and turning at the Barley Mow.
- Cruise times may be extended in low water conditions.
- If you are booking a taxi home consult the Skipper for an eta.
- Licenced bar available, serving hot & cold drinks
- Recommended for adults only.
- Bookings close 1st July at 10pm (unless sold out before then)
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please contact us before purchasing your tickets. We have a very small kitchen area and cannot guarantee to be free from cross-contamination. Please e-mail email@example.com