A Slowboat to Murder . Murder Mystery evening performed by members of Hampshire Theatre Group. After their hugely successful show in 2019, HTG are back to test your detective skills with this murder mystery.
- Departs at 7pm. Please be at the wharf by 6.40pm.
- The ticket price includes a tasty Jollof Rice box, a traditional West African style dish, freshly prepared by a local chef. The recipe includes a mix of tropical herbs and spices in a rich tomato sauce. There is a chicken or vegetarian option when booking your ticket.
- A great opportunity to have some fun or just have a catch-up with your friends.
- Tables are laid for groups of 4 people, and although we can make slight adjustments you may be asked to share.
- If you would like to sit with friends who are booking separately, please make a note of this in “Additional Comments”. We will try our best to accommodate you.
- This cruise will last around 2½ hours, taking you westwards to Greywell and King John’s Castle.
- Licenced bar available, serving hot & cold drinks
- Recommended for adults only.
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please contact us before purchasing your tickets. We have a very small kitchen area and cannot guarantee to be free from cross-contamination. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cruise times may be extended in low water conditions.
This event is fully booked.