Basingstoke Canal Society Members and Canal Volunteers Evening Trip
Cruise from Colt Hill Wharf in Odiham, meet other members, and see how you could utilise your volunteering skills .
- Departing at 7pm, these cruises are FREE of charge to existing BCS Members or to people interested in becoming volunteers.
- There will be someone on board (the BCS Official Host) to help explain what volunteer roles are available and to talk about the canal.
- Members are welcome to bring along a guest – friend, family, neighbour – who is interested in learning about volunteering on the canal.
- Pre-booking is required and booking will close at 10pm the day before the cruise.
- When booking, it would help the host if you specified your main interest in the Additional Comments box. Thank you.
- These cruises generally last around 2½ hours, usually taking you westwards to Greywell and King John’s Castle where you can get off to stretch your legs while the boat turns.
- Licensed bar will be open.
Cruise times may be extended in low water conditions.